Community Mapy.com Mapy.com Community
    • Categories
    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Login

    WEB WASM - Mapy se přestaly zobrazovat

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Map Types | Mapové podklady
    wasm
    44 Posts 17 Posters 3.0k Views 18 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Jakub Kraft 0J Offline
      Jakub Kraft 0 Mapy.com Team @Milan Kaška
      last edited by

      @Milan-Kaška Na pracovním počítači bohužel tento prohlížeč nerozjedu ani v jedné podobě (jedné verzi selže instalace, jedna není správně podepsaná a portable v zipu nenačte vůbec web), nicméně na domácím se to povedlo. Mapy s vektory fungují zcela bez problémů a naopak problém se špatným renderováním obsahu popupů a markerů nad mapou jsem viděl už reportovaný i z jiného prohlížeče, takže usuzuji, že problém nebude ani tak tento konkrétní prohlížeč (i když má asi svých potíží dost), ale spíš nedostatek RAM či slabší počítač obecně. Ladění pochopitelně dále pokračuje, ale momentálně lze říct, že problém není čistě v Supermium prohlížeči jako takovém.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • Jan BuriánekJ Offline
        Jan Buriánek Mapsters Premium
        last edited by

        Vypadá to, že s vektorem souvisí další chyba - při pohybu po plánu se nekreslí šedá čára na výškovém profilu, viz zde

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • jamalaJ Offline
          jamala
          last edited by

          sorry for english - I'm from Polsko so I understand written Czech a solid bit, but trying to write in Czech or pushing you to read Polish here... Sakra! 😉
          so...
          maps went totally blank recently in Opera 95.0.4635.90 (newest version for Win 7). I tried all map styles with no success. finally I switched to haptic (tactile - touch) and depending of accuracy (small|medium|large) and zoom level I can see OpenStreetMap preview but it's completely useless as I can't see my saved trips, plan new routes etc.
          so my hint for mapy.com programmers is to check the differences between haptic map (stored on a separate server: hapticke.mapy.com) and other maps.
          in Firefox 95.0.4635.90 (almost latest Win 7 version) all maps look fine, including haptic.

          I think problem is not browser or system dependent, as many of us complain about it using different systems and browsers. I had similar issues lately on other services like Flightradar24 or ADSBexchange and similar, where map underlays were gone too. after small research the answer was WebGL - switching it off (or on?) solved all map display problems. ADSBexchange just added WebGL on|off slider in options and everything goes perfectly well.

          one funny thing in the end: I can read our mapy.com forum but after logging in everything changes to arabic: hints over icons are arabic, all posts are aligned right and all options moved to the left (both Opera and Firefox).

          Roman MakuderaR 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • Roman MakuderaR Offline
            Roman Makudera Mapy.com Team @jamala
            last edited by

            @jamala Hello, if you turn on webgl and try to load mapy.com - you see only black/blank canvas instead of the map?
            It will be very helpful, if you try to get this error - press F12 on the keyboard, there is a panel "Console" and make a print screen of it?
            We are trying webgl technology for rendering map so we need any information about your problem, thank you.

            jamalaJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • jamalaJ Offline
              jamala @Roman Makudera
              last edited by

              @Roman-Makudera
              hi!
              I'm not sure if my WebGL is on or off - mapy are just blank except haptic what I mentioned in details in former post.
              on https://globe.adsbexchange.com there is a checkbox and I can manually switch WebGL off but it has no effect on mapy.com so it's site dependent variable not global one.
              I send my console results as .txt because it's too long for Prt Scrs.
              I see many lines "ERR_BLOCKED_BY_ADBLOCKER" - could it be the reason? I don't use any ADBL but hand edited "hosts" file which doesn't contain any references to mapy.com. Maybe it's Opera's internal adblocker?
              will check later if I can give permissions to mapy.com if it's somehow possible.
              anyway - if you want to use my case to improve mapy.com I'm in heartedly.
              jamala

              PS. forum in arabic is really hard to handle 😜
              removing cookies and cache doesn't help in both browsers.
              Crazy idea: could my nickname be the reason of this "feature"? 🙃
              console Opera 95.0.4635.90 Win 7.txt

              Roman MakuderaR 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • Roman MakuderaR Offline
                Roman Makudera Mapy.com Team @jamala
                last edited by

                @jamala Thank you so much for console output - yes many error are from adverts, so there is no problem, but i can see problem with your webgl initialization. About the forum and arabic - I can speak with somebody who manages the forum, if there is some way to help you with arabic default style.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • Standa KomínekS Standa Komínek referenced this topic on
                • Jan VaskoJ Offline
                  Jan Vasko Premium
                  last edited by

                  Mapy se ve Firefoxu již zobrazují tak 2 dny.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • EwelinaE Ewelina referenced this topic on
                  • Hana ČížkováH Offline
                    Hana Čížková
                    last edited by

                    Dnes mi také přestaly na Tabletu fungovat Mapy.cz. Také jen prázdné okno.

                    Bychle DnešníB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • Standa KomínekS Standa Komínek referenced this topic
                    • Standa KomínekS Standa Komínek referenced this topic
                    • Standa KomínekS Standa Komínek referenced this topic
                    • Bychle DnešníB Offline
                      Bychle Dnešní @Hana Čížková
                      last edited by

                      Totéž, tablet Huawei.

                      EwelinaE 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • EwelinaE Offline
                        Ewelina Mapy.com Team Premium Administrators @Bychle Dnešní
                        last edited by

                        @Bychle-Dnešní Dobrý den, při podezřelém chování aplikace doporučujeme aplikaci ze zařízení odinstalovat a znovu nainstalovat nejnovější verzi z obchodu s aplikacemi (App Store nebo Google Play). Pokud by problém přetrvával, napište nám prosím.

                        Hana ČížkováH 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • Hana ČížkováH Offline
                          Hana Čížková @Ewelina
                          last edited by

                          @Ewelina
                          Na mobilu v pořádku Mapy.cz fungují. Ale na Tabletu Xiaomi stále nejdou. Objevuje se jen prázdné okno :(.

                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Mapy.com are part of Seznam.cz, a.s. – all rights reserved. Powered by excellent NodeBB
                          NodeBB & contributors, OSM & contributors
                          Terms of Use   Privacy Policy